Asus Me Update Tool Please Check Mei Driver Is Installed






Intel me update tool won't install icynicalb jan 10, 2018, 12:51 pm hello, i recently downloaded the intel me drivers from asus's website for my asus z170 pro gaming aura motherboard.. 3. ensure the intel mei(management engine interface) driver is installed the application will first check to see if the intel mei driver is installed in the pc.. The intel mei driver is in charge of the communication channel between a host application and the intel me feature. so yes, install it for optimum performance and device compatibility and features.












I have an asus x79-deluxe motherboard with an i7-4930 processor and of course an x79 chipset. the drivers for the chipset install without issues but the mei drivers will not install.. 2) if you want to install the drivers and the me security status application and control panel, choose to run the setup file in me_sw_msi folder. 3) if you only want to install the drivers, you can choose the setup file in folder mei-only installer msi .. My last ditch effort has been to do a clean install of windows 10 pro, install chipset driver, restart, install mei driver, restart, run asus bios updater. i'm at my wits end, so any help is.



asus me update tool please check mei driver is installed

visit link reference



Comments